Admission requirements into the various programmes run by Synergies Institute–Ghana will depend on the programme being applied for, and they include:
WAEC Diploma: Minimum of 5 credits, including English and Core Mathematics
CIPD Diploma: Minimum of 5 credits, including English and Math; Or any qualification that shows he/she is capable of engaging in such a programme. These would include, one to three years working experience, an employment with the public sector or any of the units of the National Security.
Short Courses and Certificate Courses: Applicants are assessed on the merit of their applications, and on the standards set by the management of the institute from time to time
Transfer Students: Students who wish to transfer from a current school to Synergies Institute–Ghana should be from a recognized institution, and must provide/meet the following requirements:
- Present a copy of basic qualification (WASSCE, SSSCE, NECO, NABTEB, ETC) with a minimum grade of C6 which includes credit in English, Mathematics and any science subject as well as any three of your best electives.
- Only transfers from institutions recognized by Synergies Institute will be accepted.
- Present all the official academic transcripts from current institution with a good GPA and good academic grades.
- Present a letter of concern and transfer from the current university.
- Present four passport sizes pictures.
- Present a copy of your birth certificate.
- Present a copy of your International passport.
- Satisfy any additional requirements prescribed by the faculties/departments.