HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Human Resource (HR)
The Human Resource Department is mainly responsible for managing, developing capabilities and competencies of each staff as well as coordinating human resources management programs to efficiently deliver public services to the municipality.
- Ensures effective and efficient administration of human resources.
- Ensures that institutional policies in respect of employment, personnel, wages and salaries are translated into good management practices.
- Ensure human resource planning, facilitate recruitment of competent personnel and maintenance of good workplace interactions..
- Ensures the regular updates of staff records.
- Ensures inter and intra departmental collaboration to facilitate staff performance and development.
- Ensures the development of the capabilities, skills and knowledge of staff.
- Reports on human resource related activities.
- Ensures the general welfare of staff