SENSITIZATION REPORTS – 2022
- Community sensitization on Government Agric Policies & Programme (Flagship Programs)
These activities were undertaken within the four zones in the Municipality by the Municipal Agric Director, the Management team and the AEAs. In most cases, the MCE, Hon. Comfort Asante was deeply involved as part of this programme.
Various campaign talks included; FAW, PFJ, RFJ and PERD.
Farmers attendance = 85; Male = 56 Female = 29
- Issue of Improved Seeds & Subsidized Fertilizers to Interested Farmers & Institutions
There was no issuing of inputs to farmers by the Agric department. However, farmers and interested clients were directed to various input shops to purchase inputs.
- Issued Chemicals, Educate & Demonstrate The Control of FAW Infestation on Maize Farmers
Farmers were educated on the following topics;
- Identification and biology of the pest.
- The management control of the pest.
- Scouting for the pest.
The office issued out the following chemicals to farmers;
|QTY RECIEVED||QTY DISTRIBUTED||BENEFICIARY FARMERS||COVERAGE
|VIPER||72 litres||72 litres||156||58||177.8|
|ADEPA||60 litres||60 litres||42||18||133.35|
|WARRIOR SUPER||20 litres||20 litres||66||14||44.45|